Sunday, December 16, 2007






















DAY 21 is a continuation of the Sherry's Secret Santa Story. I can't wait to get the rest of the story. So far it is a cute story. My Secret Santa also knows I bobbinlace. Of coarse that isn't any big surprise...for all you have to do is look at my back posts to see some of my bobbinlace I have done and to look at my website to know that.


This story does have some funny moments...like my brows disappeared along with my bangs. And you gotta know there is a dragon involved here...and I am now wondering if my Secret Santa knows something about bobbinlace for she states" "twisted and crossed threads". I think only someone that is familar with bobbinlace would know those terms which is the basic stitch in bobbinlace. Any"HO HO" enjoy some more of the story....

No comments: