Monday, April 14, 2008




















My weekend tatting. I finished Iris Niebach's doily that I started while I was at Palmetto last year...and I finished tatting around this odd shaped cube. The odd shaped cube was something we were working on at Karey Solomon's house at one of the past tatting meetings. I don't think I had the right size thread to fit the cubes that I got from Karey so it is on this odd shape glass cube instead. Also in that same cube picture is a pair of Nina Libin's earrings design that I started at Hector last weekend. In the kit there is still a different color beads and metallic thread for another earring design. Love Nina's designs. Actually I love alot of people's designs...and will never live long enough to do them all. Enjoy the pictures. Later on in the week I will share some more Hector, New York pictures.

2 comments:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I've just found your beautiful blog and love it and your work! This piece is so beautiful! I love the colors!

Iris Niebach said...

Thank you so much for showing this wonderful doily and all your other work, which I like so much.
Iris