Monday, January 02, 2006


I hope you all had a very nice Christmas and survived your New Year's Party. We had a quite night at home. We usually do not go out on New Years. We usually just buy a bottle of Champange, Chips and dips, pizza and this year we had shrimp. In the past it has been lobster...but not this year.
I had a nice Christmas. Santas were very good to me. I was happy with everything that Santa's graced me with. And we didn't have a white Christmas. The snow was pretty much gone on Christmas. The temperature got up to the 40s just before Christmas which melted the snow away.
I started this angel in bobbinlace right around Christmas. Finally got it off my pillow last evening. I have been sick with a nasty cold. So far I have spent the day on the couch sleeping on and off....
I hope you all have a very Nice and Happy New Year to come.

No comments: