Saturday, January 28, 2006


Here are some pictures of some bobbins I have painted recently. The first picture shows the bobbins in a group. So which bobbin do you like??

In the next group of pictures if I can do it right is a bobbin I painted in celebration of the birth of my new grandson Peyton. Mark sent to me a picture that he drew and I tried to paint it on a bobbin. Shown are all the sides pretty much. I did add some flowers at the bottom and a winking sun LOL. I tell you ....I wish I could draw right out of the air.

I really don't have much else I can share with you at this time. I have been working on designing some ...."There Be Dragons"....that is very slow going....I really do wish I had some magical tatting dust.....

1 comment:

erin said...

These are so fabulous!!!

Of course, you can guess my favorites. The ones with pink and most especially the "java" bobbin.

Here's to havin' a cup o' joe with you soon!