Sunday, July 28, 2013

 I was going to paint bobbins today but I decided to instead work on my Bedfordshire edging. This is an edging I started working on years ago...I have been trying to work on things to get them finished instead of starting a bunch of new things. The other reason for working on this edging today is as you might be able to see I am working on the corner. For me that takes more concentration and since the Chicklets are not here today...today is a good day for that. The corner is the last corner for his edging...then it is homeward stretch to connect up to the begining. I have to do I think 20 approx. repeats of the scallop edge...This is now going to be sewed onto something..what?? I haven't got that far. I have been thinking about maybe doing some more edging for sleeve edges...but I don't know yet...still thinking. ...so that is where and what I am doing today...

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I love lace of all kinds and this is beautiful and I too have several projects going on too. Its nice to do as long as I don't get too many going. Check out my blog when you can its called "Carollyn's Tatting Blog". I haven't tried this kind of lace yet seems very tempting.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous edging. I've done a little bobbin lace, but never anything THIS pretty.
Stephanie W in NC.