Friday, November 02, 2007

NOSTALGIA...... according to "New World Dictionary" a longing for something far away or long ago or for former happy circumstances.

I don't get into my love for music on here...kinda hard to picture my love for music...but I have always loved music. My poor brother use to hear my music continuously played over and over again from his wall. I am sorry Chuck for that...but at least now I have more music so I don't continously play the same song over and over again like when I was a teen ager and you had to suffer with it.

Anyhow...here is a few pictures I took at one of those nostaligic moments in my life...I know the pictures aren't the greatest but these were taken long ago with what cameras we had available back then of coarse now you are not allowed to have your own camera with you. I was in the third row...the music was so loud I couldn't hear anything when I left the theater including my father talking to me who was right next to me. This was my sixteenth birthday present by the way from my parents...now that will give you some age to go by...does anyone recognise who these people are???





2 comments:

erin said...

Arf, arf, arf!

(That's canine for my answer!)

Tatman said...

I thought it was 3 Dog Night as well!!!!! Had to have my coworker(major music freak) help me. I will see if I can color correct your pics :)