Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hi!!
My mind is on alot of things lately. This morning my husband went for his prostate biopsy. We won't know the results until next Tuesday. I so hate the waiting. He is a bit uncomfortable today and has been resting.
Sorry I don't have any tatting to show you...I haven't been tatting. I have been reading to escape things right now.
But my sweetie of a friend sent me some beads and thread today...I have been wanting to make a bigger purse maybe for everyday out of this varigated blue and off white thread that Erin sent to me a couple months ago. The beads will be great with the thread...so maybe I will start something. But it will take me along time to get it finished. This will be another huge project....
Why, Oh why don't I like something easy like stick figures....LOL

No comments: