Sunday, November 07, 2021

 This is what I will be working on for now. One is my Blue Corn Cafe’ pullover sweater designed by Alice Starmore. The pattern is from her OOP booklet called “American Portraits”. I started this sweater last Spring but when the weather got too warm I put my needles away. Now that the cooler weather is back out comes my knitting needles. I knit in the evening so I can stay awake.

   During the day I will be working on my bobbin lace and make a few Christmas ornaments starting with ornaments designed by Louise West. You can order them directly from her.  These ornaments have spangles so there will be some sparkle.

   Eventually I will be making a few cross stitch ornaments too. My brother lives in Florida and I have found a couple Flamingo ornaments. I have seen some Christmas ornament kits by Satsuma Street that I want to make.

   I am never bored!!



1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

I love Alice Starmore’s work. All those colours will certainly keep you awake!