Saturday, February 27, 2010




Not a whole lot to tell you or to show you except for this one picture which says alot. Last Saturday and today I taught a group of nice, friendly smiling ...gee I don't get that...show me again, oh wait is this right, ladies how to tat in a store called Liberty Cottage that is located on Main Street here in Canandaigua where I live. All of my students have got the "flip"...and their homework is to continue practicing the "flip". We will be meeting again next Saturday in the afternoon.


The ladies have the information for the "Hector Event" and I am hoping I can have my group of students go with me to Hector. Wouldn't that just be fun??!! I also have another student that isn't in the picture. She called in sick today. One of my students also gave me a gift today. I need to get a picture of it so I can show the gift to you.

Spread the smiles all around.....

3 comments:

Ann said...

wow--I wish I could have attended the classes...

Tatman said...

WAY COOL! Hope they all make it to Hectorr event. Good for you for teaching these ladies. More tatters in the ranks :)

Poached Egg Recipes said...

Hello mate great bloog post