Tuesday, June 27, 2006



Hi ALL...who maybe visiting my humble blog. I know it has been awhile since I have posted...but not too much exciting is going on to write about. But to at least put something up here...just so you guys don't think I fell off the earth or something...here is a couple butterflies I have tatted. The orange one is from a book called "Tatted Butterflies" by Adelheid Dangela. If you like tatting butterflies...this is the book for you. I love this book. The purplish butterfly is a design by Eva Siding and the pattern use to be on the Round Robin Site....but alas...the site is no longer available. I used her wing design...but I changed the body. I didn't want the body so open and floppy. As you can see I added beads to the butterflies to make them both sparkle...got to love the dazzle and glitz beads can give your tatting.
I hope it won't be so long when I post again...but it probably will be....
Enjoy the butterflies in the meanwhile.

No comments: