Monday, September 15, 2008

This morning I had to get up early and head to Rochester, N.Y. to get a biopsy done. I have to tell you the needle was not pleasant at all. It hurt like HELL!! Now I have to wait one week to one and a half weeks for the biopsy result.
The rest of the day was spent tatting and watching Peyton and Timmy. Since I don't like doing the driving thing in Rochester ( it is a real big city!) My husband had to take the day off from work to drive me to my appointment.

So enough of the personal stuff and onward to uploading more pictures from my week and weekend in the South where the sun shined most of the time.
The second day of my visiting my friend Erin....we hit the bead stores and craft stores...and then Erin treated me out to Macaroni Grill restraunt. Mac and Grill is my favorite restraunt I think. And the food was so good and there was so much that it had to be carted off in a box which became my din din the next evening. And the Rosemary Bread is to die for....yum...yum.


















And guess what....this time on my way to Palmetto Tat Day we actually stopped at the Hobby Lobby and went in the store...my, oh my..Raymond said we could go in this time....LOL























And now more people pictures...























































































Someone requested a picture of some of the tatting so I will leave you with one picture of tatting this evening. It is a teapot designed and made by Martha Ess. We did an exchange...and I will show you our exchanges the next time I am in front of my computer being just ordinarily brain dead.

8 comments:

Tattycat said...

Sorry about the biopsy. I've just been through that in the last 3 1/2 months and you are right. It's not fun. I pray for good results for you. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Hopefully one day I will be able to join you there!

Laritza said...

Oh that tea pot is just too cute! Hope the biopsy news are good.

Jane Eborall said...

Ooooh, those biopsy needles!!! I once made the doctor laugh while he was doing one on me. NOT a good idea. He giggled, the needle slipped and it HURT!!!
Hope it turns out to be nothing.

Tatman said...

I don't know anything about biopsy needles...AND DON"T WANT TO! But sorry it was not a good experience.

YEAH!!!! Sherry got to go in a Hobby Lobby store!! Strike that one off her list. She will be back for more :-D

Thanks for the pics.

Iris Niebach said...

Oh, Sherry, thank you for showing those lovely pictures, which made me sad for not being there. I hope you are fine and biopsy results will not be bad for you. I'm glad you could buy some beads and, over all, I'm felt so excited seeing some of my necklace patterns on your neck!

Barbara Gordon said...

I so love the tea pot!! I'm can't wait until I start doing some tatting with the buttons. I just love the look of that. I have to go back, but is that pattern yours? I just love it!

Barbara Gordon said...

Oh darn! This is the tea pot I was talking about and the more I look at it now, there isn't a button in the center, Darn! Your have some beautiful things however.

Flat Roofing Contractors Arlington said...

Thanks for sharing thiis