Friday, August 07, 2009


Can you stand it...here is another beautiful snowflake design. The designer of this snowflake is Jon Yousoff. Here blog url is:
It was made in another of the newer colorways of HH Lizbeth thread that will be coming out soon. This colorway is called Wildflower number 109 when it comes out and I used the solid color Spring Green 680 for the center round of the snowflake. It turned out pretty I think. I love this new thread. But I can't wait for the size 40 in this thread too.
Enjoy!!

9 Comments:

Blogger LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Oooh I really like this one!

5:13 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Breathtaking! I love those colors!

That is such a pretty pattern, too. I think I have one of those some sweet girl from NY made for me last year. It's truly beautiful!

Hugs,
Erin

9:03 PM  
Blogger Krystle said...

You are an awful tease you know! I'm waiting for the new colors!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Fox said...

This is REALLY pretty..... a must have!

1:32 AM  
Blogger TattingChic said...

The new colors are very pretty! :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Beautiful! Your colors are perfect together.

I'm so waiting for the new colors of Lizbeth!

This is one of my favorite patterns of Jon's.

6:46 PM  
Blogger ***Jon**** said...

Stopping by to say thank you for entering my giveaway. Good luck to you in the drawing.

And when I make sales from the book I am going to get myself loads of the Lizbeth, LOL.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Tattycat said...

That snowflake is beautiful. I love seeing how the new colors tat up.

11:24 AM  
Blogger SY said...

I *love* this color way, and Jon's pattern, AND how beautifully you tatted it. I agree with Krystle, you are a tease with these beautiful new colors!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home