Friday, December 28, 2007




















Here is a Christmas card that I got from my son Ryan that I mentioned on the list. It was funny him giving me this card and of coarse the card got passed around for my whole family knows how much I LOVE HANDMADE things over store bought anyday or time. Inside of the card though he was so thoughtful. He gave me a gift card for Starbucks Coffee...which I have to say that since I think it is so expensive I have yet to buy a Starbucks coffee...but I have told him he has to go with me to get some coffee sometime...also he gave me a iTune card. Everybody knows I love music too ...and lately that is how I have been getting it is with itunes. I can't get to the stores too well these days without a car.

Anyhow...enjoy the humor of the card.

No comments: