Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I was in a hurry this morning...had to go to the dentist..."Dentist" is not a word I like...but I am back home now...anyhow...I should add here that the grayish/off white shuttle is horn from albino water buffalo that is only in the Philippines and china and the orangish shuttle is dyed black horn from water buffalo and the black shuttle is from water buffalo. Anyhow...these shuttles feel so smooth they feel like plastic. The points are nice and tight which the shuttles I got from Peter before were not tight...so I have to say that Peter stands behind his work. I told him I really can not tat with a shuttle where the points are not together and he sent me replacement shuttles with nice tight ends. I can't wait to see what else he comes up with. Now to go and play some more with the shuttles.....and no I will not be throwing mine against a wall. These shuttles are meant to be used gently and nicely. :)

No comments: