Tuesday, August 29, 2023

 Just a few Cross stitches I have done lately. First up is "Onward Black Kitty" the design is from  "Hello Halloween" booklet that came out last year. The designer is Teresa Kogut. The frame is from Etsy which I love. 


I have another Halloween finish which the design is from this year's "Just Cross Stitch" Halloween issuse. The design is called "Wild Witch" designed by Liz Almond of Blackward Journey. I liked the way the skirt was done in the design.


And,,, I have just one more finish to share. The design is called "Nightshade Bird" designed by Paulette Stewart of Plum Street Samplers. I love the design.


I do my cross stitching in the evenings while  watching TV with my husband. This is it for now. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely, certainly fit in with the whimsical of your blog title.

Blackjack said...

Thanks for the valuable resources you've shared in this blog