Saturday, January 21, 2023

 Some cross stitching….

First is what I am now working on in the evenings. It is a pattern design called Away We Ride the designer is Blackbird Designs. I have decided to use my own color way. When using the colors called for, the colors are not matching the picture at all. So I am doing my own thing.


I love Satsuma Street Halloween and Christmas ornaments. So I have made some. They are mostly from the “Nutcracker”.I went to an online stitching event called “ The Jingle Ball” I found out from Jody the design that the metallic perforated paper was no longer being made so I went on a hunt to find the other “Nutcracker”  designs which I was able to get the ones I didn’t have. 


I have also since I last blogged finished my two cats from Teresa Kogut booklet “ Hello Halloween “
Here are my two kitties.  I also added a small amount of hand dyed thread called “Spooky” which was dyed by Yarnplayer on Etsy to add a bit of brightness to the designs. I loved doing the cats. I love the whole booklet!!




No comments: