Sunday, January 19, 2014

No I am not starting a project. This is what happens when I can't find what I did wrong. This is a result of retrolacing. I could not find where I made my mistake so I had to undo it all. So since I don't want to waste the thread they are hanging on a hapkin holder that one of my children made in school. The masking tape with the guilty child's name has come off so I don't know which chicklet made it...but it works wonderful to hand my bobbins on and make them behave before they get to work again on another piece of lace. 
   Tomorrow there is no school because it is Martin Luthur King's Day...so all of the chicklets will be with me. I think I might either work on either my Bucks Point Edging or my Shamrock Torchon edging. ...I am thinking the torchon one right now.                                                                                                           

1 comment:

Tally Tatty said...

I am late in reading blogs, sorry for that. But I have to tell you that I love this mermaid! It si not only cut, it is artisitc and is made in lovely colors!