Saturday, July 11, 2009





















Hi everybody. Just a couple pictures to show you. One is two pictures of the blanket I knitted for my Movie Star Kiara ( my granddaughter) I am showing two pictures so you can see the whole blanket and then another picture which I hope shows you the castle that is in the middle of the blanket. You can also see eyelet lace,stars and the flowers I knitted around the boarder. It took me awhile to get this knitted because the stars are patterned on the front and back of the blanket. I gave it to Kiara a couple weeks ago.

Here is a recent picture of the "Movie Star". It is hard to believe she will be five months old pretty soon. She is such a beauty.





















Here is a picture too of my other two grandchildren. Timothy and Peyton. Peyton is now 3 1/2 years old. He is just about all potty trained now. Whew...thank the Lord for that. Timothy is 12 years old. I see Peyton and Timothy just about everyday since I baby sit them while Chrystal and Gary work. The "Movie Star" I usually see at least once or more a week. I really enjoy my grandchildren.

Today I worked a bit on my thistle book mark in Bedfordshire bobbinlace and either later on tonight or tomorrow I will be back to working on my Summer Mystery Shawl. Clue 4 came out today. The shawl is purple using Merino Lace yarn.

6 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

Everything is stunning. The blanket, the moviestar, Peyton's potty training, it's all stunning! Lucky you!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I LOVE the blanket! - what a lucky baby. Is it your own pattern?

5:46 AM  
Blogger Fox said...

That is magnificent knitting! Love the blanket; the pattern is gorgeous, and the colour is perfect for your little star!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Sherry,
Very nice blanket..Kiara is a cutey and wow is she growing..5 months..time flies doesn't it? I have 1 month to go until our little one is here, yipppee!! How big your grandsons are... what handsome boys.. you should be so proud!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger battatter said...

Oh, Sherry! That blanket is soooo pretty! And so fit for a little princess!! Great job!!

11:22 PM  
Blogger victats@gmail.com said...

That last picture is sooo funny! The blanket looks great.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home