Sunday, July 06, 2008

OH MY GOSH.....I got a real surprise yesterday. Here is a picture of the surprise.....

Yup....I am expecting again.................

Grandchild number 3. You could have knocked me over with a feather I was so surprised...but my oldest child Shawn and his significant are expecting they think in Feburary though they don't have the due date yet....This will be Shawn's first child. I am so happy. I thought I wouldn't see any grandchildren coming from him....but Yup....a picture tells a thousand words....and this picture is how he broke the news to me...He handed me this picture....and of coarse I knew what it meant...but I thought he was playing a prank on me...but no....it is for real...so now I am going to have to start thinking of things to make for my future Grandchild. I am really excited...there have to be baby blankets, a tatted outfit...and oh my gosh the list goes on....and on...And I can't wait to see the baby when the baby is born....I will be counting the days down just like I am sure they will be. Both of them seem to be really happy about the event coming.

9 comments:

Needledreams said...

Congrats dear! Hope everything goes well with mommy and blessings to all the family!

Tattycat said...

Congratulations to you and to your son and the mum to be!

Toptattyhead said...

A grandma again! How wonderful you lucky tatter! LOL

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and your family. What an exciting event.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How very exciting! I bet your son is just strutting like a peacock! lol

NancyR.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Congrats...how very exciting. Can't wait to see what kind of tatting will be inspired by this joyous event!

Tatman said...

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YUP....lots of tatting to be had for many years. :)

YUP I am back from vacation AND back to reality. Reality Sucks......;)

ANGIE said...

Congratulations to be a grandma again!.. God bless you and to all the family!

Tanya said...

Sherry.. I am tagging.. you are it!

You've been tagged!!!Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Congrats on the new grandbaby to be!
Tanya