Sunday, July 06, 2008

OH MY GOSH.....I got a real surprise yesterday. Here is a picture of the surprise.....

Yup....I am expecting again.................

Grandchild number 3. You could have knocked me over with a feather I was so surprised...but my oldest child Shawn and his significant are expecting they think in Feburary though they don't have the due date yet....This will be Shawn's first child. I am so happy. I thought I wouldn't see any grandchildren coming from him....but Yup....a picture tells a thousand words....and this picture is how he broke the news to me...He handed me this picture....and of coarse I knew what it meant...but I thought he was playing a prank on me...but no....it is for real...so now I am going to have to start thinking of things to make for my future Grandchild. I am really excited...there have to be baby blankets, a tatted outfit...and oh my gosh the list goes on....and on...And I can't wait to see the baby when the baby is born....I will be counting the days down just like I am sure they will be. Both of them seem to be really happy about the event coming.

9 Comments:

Blogger Needledreams said...

Congrats dear! Hope everything goes well with mommy and blessings to all the family!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Tattycat said...

Congratulations to you and to your son and the mum to be!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Linda S Davies said...

A grandma again! How wonderful you lucky tatter! LOL

3:56 PM  
Blogger TattingChic said...

Congratulations to you and your family. What an exciting event.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous erLo said...

Congrats! How very exciting! I bet your son is just strutting like a peacock! lol

NancyR.

10:22 PM  
Blogger LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Congrats...how very exciting. Can't wait to see what kind of tatting will be inspired by this joyous event!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Tatman said...

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YUP....lots of tatting to be had for many years. :)

YUP I am back from vacation AND back to reality. Reality Sucks......;)

11:56 AM  
Blogger ANGIE said...

Congratulations to be a grandma again!.. God bless you and to all the family!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Sherry.. I am tagging.. you are it!

You've been tagged!!!Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Congrats on the new grandbaby to be!
Tanya

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home