Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The continuing saga of...."Necklace for Laurie". Here is a picture of the necklace I am making for my girlfriend. You can see I have added another part to the necklace. Stay tune for this necklace isn't finished yet.

I see there is a new list forming for "Tatting Designers". I don't think I fit that catagory. I have only published one tatting pattern in IOLI magazine. I know I have graced a couple covers with my designs of same said magazine and I think I did a write up that was also published. But I do not have a book of tatting patterns. So I do not think I fit the catagory of designer. There is so much talent out there. IT is MIND BOGGLING!!

2 comments:

Tatman said...

Love the colors and the beads and the tatting go so well with the pendent. I like the added outside row. Gives it more weight. GOOD JOB!

Tattycat said...

The necklace is evolving nicely. What a lucky friend you have.