Monday, September 10, 2007

Here are some Tat People from Jane that
will be going back home to the UK. The Tat People that is on a outline of New York State also went back with Jane. They represent some New Yorkers in Tattingland. I am not one of them. Lately I can't seem to get to a tatting meeting.




















































Here are some people pictures that I just took at ramdom at one of the Tatting Party Nights.

















































Here is some eye Tatting Candy for you to enjoy.
























































This tatting is an representation of some of the tatting art that is given away at the South Carolina Fair.





































More eye candy.



































Love this bee...I wonder if there is a pattern for
it somewhere..does anybody know??



























A Cardinal Bird design of Mark Myers.












A flower design of Mark Myers. I have a feeling the wheel barrel with the flowers is Jane Eborall's design.


A Maple leaf design of Mark Myers. Isn't it pretty? I can see me doing this leaf in Fall colors.
Where is Mark Myers Garden Tatting Book anyways?????





















Well...I put this picture here twice and I don't know how to get rid of one of them. So we have a duplicate picture here.




































This is a design by Karey Solomon.




























































These are all the pictures I took during my vacation and at Palmetto's Tat Event. I have a few others but they are mainly duplicates of some of these pictures I have already posted. I hope you enjoy them. If you have pictures that you have taken yourself...I am more than willing to post them to my blog for others to see. Please just send me an email to let me know. I will give you credit for your pictures.
Reality Checked in yesterday morning...it is now back to same O same O ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry,

Sorry to say that on my computer the pictures were too dark for me to see. A couple were barely visible. You asked about the pattern for the bumble bee. I couldn't see it very well but from what I could see, it looks like the 3-d bee that the Shuttle Bros. taught in one of their classes which I took and have made, awhile ago. The legs were covered wire.

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA

TeresaW said...

Sherry,
The 3D Bee is definitely a Shuttle Brothers (specifically Randy) design. This was probably entered by Abby Small and was one of the twelve pieces required for the Master's phase of the Tatters Across Time profiency program. Other items in the phase include the 3D poinsettia and the pineapple doily (Camelia Lambert's pattern).