Friday, December 08, 2006

Today I have the day off from babysitting. So I am trying to get alot of stuff done here.
I don't know if you all know this....and probably don't....but I am a music nut. I find it relaxes me. Every year I search for a new Christmas CD. I usually look for Celtic Christmas music but there doesn't seem to be much of it this year. At least not in my locale. But I did find "Celtic Woman Christmas" CD. I have another CD by them too in my music collection. I am always looking for Celtic Music. But if you are looking for a new Christmas CD to listen to during the Holiday Season...I would recomend "Celtic Woman Christmas" CD. It is very beautiful! I might even listen to this CD when it isn't Christmas time.
I am known around here to play my Celtic Christmas music all the year through...does this mean I try to keep the Christmas Spirit in my heart the year around I wonder...or is it I just love the music. LOL....probably both.

No comments: