Monday, January 09, 2006






I am gonna see if I can get some pictures on here....so if I am sucessful...you will see Peyton Lee Turner. You can see in this picture. Chrystal has eyes only for Peyton. Below is a picture of Peyton and his Daddy. I love the way his bottom lip was sticking out...so cute!!







Here is a picture of me and Peyton. I know I look like an old hag here...but it is the cute guy that I am seen in the picture with that is important.






Isn't he the sweetest thing!!!!!!!!! Note his hat that he has on. You got it the Colts hat. LOL Someone...and I think it was my son Shawn said he looked like The Pope Peyton with that hat on. He has a whole Colt outfit that we got him at Chrystal's baby shower. The Colts outfit is going to be his going home outfit. ....Sigh.....I think I am in love again.....

1 comment:

erin said...

OH WOW! CONGRATULATIONS, SHERRY!!!

He's Beautiful!

Oh, I can see why you're in love again. What a big baby! Incredible!

Wow.